Bayside Resort Policies
Read our resort policies below.
Check-In: 03:00 PM
Check-Out: 10:00 AM
No refunds for early departures or cancellations. Once a deposit is received, your reservation is confirmed. Sorry, deposits and payments are not refundable or transferable as we will have turned many friends away.
Terms & Conditions:
Reservations are tentative until a 50% deposit is received. We accept cash, Master Card, Visa, Money Orders, and Travelers Checks. Your balance is due upon arrival. We do not accept personal or business checks upon arrival. We do not offer refunds on reservations. Once a deposit is received, your reservation is confirmed. Sorry, deposits and payments are not refundable or transferable as we will have turned many friends away. Reservations are guaranteed until 8 pm on the date of arrival.
The Bayside Resort, LLC is a private facility, and the accommodations and facilities are intended for use by our guests only. If your relatives or friends plan to visit with you, ask them to do so at a public area, beach, amusement park, restaurant, etc.
Responsibilities Upon Departure
Due to COVID-19, we ask all rooms and cabins be left tidied and remove all trash to the outside bins to help keep both your family and our staff safe.
Check in time starts at 3 pm. The office closes promptly at 7pm, and check-in must be prior to 7pm. If you are running late, please call or text and notify us at 518-656-9242.
Departure time is no later than 10 am. This allows us enough time to clean all units thoroughly.
Other Important Information and Policies
- Children must be with parents or designated responsible adults at all times.
- Daily maid service available upon request.
- Trash will be picked up each morning by 10 am daily. Please place it in the garbage cans provided and secure the lid.
- SMOKING IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED IN ALL OF OUR UNITS.
- A $250.00 cleaning fee will be imposed on anyone not complying. Violators will be asked to vacate the premises without a refund or credit.
Maximum occupancy on rooms is not to be exceeded at any time and is listed on the Lodging Rates page. This number includes adults, children, toddlers, and infants.
- Fireworks are not permitted, including sparklers of any kind.
- Campfires are permitted until 11 pm and must be extinguished properly before leaving them.
- If you will be arriving after 7pm, please notify the office of your late arrival to guarantee your reservation, or the reservation will be canceled, and no refund will be issued. You must notify our office and request a late check-in.
- Checking Hours are from 3:00pm-7:00pm.
- Office Closes Promptly at 7:00 pm daily.
- Checkout 10:00am.
- Late departure will incur a charge of the daily rate of the unit.
- No refunds for early departures or cancellations.
- Bayside Resort is committed to providing responsible lodging and recreation for the health and safety of its guests, employees, and the Lake George community. We are very excited to welcome our guests.
- Housekeeping procedures and techniques for guest rooms, cabins, and all public indoor/outdoor common areas, including:
- Training housekeeping staff on cleaning procedures that avoid contaminating clean surfaces, linens, and amenities,
- Housekeeping staff will only make beds if personal items have been removed,
- Cleaning hard surfaces throughout the property (doorknobs, handrails, outdoor lounge furniture, etc.) multiple times daily, and
- Placing disinfectant stations throughout the property for our guests and employees.
- Due to enhanced cleaning procedures and protocols, there will be no early check-ins or late check-outs permitted. This will allow us to take the extra precautions needed for the safety of our guests and staff.
- PLEASE REMEMBER TO BRING ALL POOL, SWIMMING OR OUTDOOR LOUNGING TOWELS . WE DO NOT PROVIDE POOL, SWIMMING OR OUTDOOR LOUNGING TOWELS.
Weekdays + Sunday: 10am-1pm, 3pm-7pm
Saturday: 10am-noon, 3pm-7pm