Enjoy Bayside Resort's Private Beach on Lake George
There are hundreds of miles of shoreline along Lake George, but finding a peaceful, secluded beach where you can enjoy the sunshine isn’t easy. At Bayside Resort, we’re excited to offer guests convenient access to a private beach where you don’t have to worry about paying for parking, crowds, or noisy beachgoers.
Here’s why guests love our private beach:
- The beach is for registered guests at Bayside only. Visitors are not permitted so it stays low-key and relaxing for everyone.
- It’s easily accessible from the resort and easy to go back and forth to enjoy outdoor barbeque and lawn games at Bayside’s property and then head back to the lake for a swim.
- There are guidelines in place that keep the beach atmosphere ideal for everyone. We ask our guests to please respect these conditions as this isn’t our property and we want to be respectful of our neighbors.
- Children under 18 must be under adult supervision at all times
- No smoking of any kind
- Food & glass containers/bottles not permitted
- No visitors – beach is for guest use only
- No music – please be respectful and bring headphones
- Pets prohibited
- Jet skis and the launching of boats are prohibited from all areas of the beach
- No dock access – please stay away from surrounding dock spaces
- Carry in/carry out policy – please do not leave items behind or overnight
Beach is open daily from 10am-6pm.
At Bayside Resort, our private beach is just one part of ensuring our guests have the complete Lake George vacation experience. From our excellent accommodations and family-friendly dining to our 100-acre hiking trail and outstanding amenities we’re ready to make your vacation memorable. Book your stay with us today and we’re sure you’ll become a valued guest for years to come.